GOPRO HERO 7 BLACK EDITION £379.99
WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT THE NEW GOPRO?
- The ‘HyperSmooth’ in-camera stabilisation
- The awesome function that’s timewarp(!)
GoPro have seriously hit it out the park with the new Hero 7 Black. Like, seriously.
It’s the best they’ve ever made and it’s a genuine contender for digital camera of the year, even over the advances in smartphone camera technology and how far mirrorless cameras have come, too.
One of the main reasons we haven’t been using GoPro much of late is solely down to the disproportionate amount of time spent correcting stabilisation of video capture in post-production (or have to use a gimbal), so to say HyperSmooth is a welcomed inclusion to the new lineup of GoPros is an understatement.
THE REASONS TO BUY THE NEW GOPRO HERO 7
On top of the brilliantly executed HyperSmooth in-camera stabilisation and the fantastic TimeWrap (hyperlapse) mode that from the video above looks incredible, there are a few more main pointers as to why you’ll have to seriously consider investing in the latest GoPro Hero 7 Black edition; and they are:
- The smoothest 4K video at 60fps (up from 30fps)
- The microphone has been significantly improved
- Being able to use your voice to control the camera
- High dynamic range of photo mode is greatly improved
- Live streaming direct to Facebook or Instagram (WiFi or network)
- 960p resolution at 240fps (HD slow-motion technology)
- Auto white balance that detects scene (water/snow/beach/forest etc.)
- Default video mode is 1440p at 60fps (in 4:3 aspect as well)