SEA TO SUMMIT – OUTDOOR TRAVEL DUFFLE BAG (£51.97)
WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT THIS DUFFLE BAG?
The two key selling points for us are:
- Super lightweight which makes for comfortable carry
- Multi-function carry systems that provide versatility
Sea to Summit have really impressed us with their durable all-weather duffle bag.
This particular model on review, the 45 litre option, is ideal carry-on luggage for plane or train trips to the great outdoors and that’s backed up by the reinforced padding on the key areas and the lightweight construction (less than 1.5kg). Loading gear is really easy with the widened opening at the top and that lid also makes for comfortable carry on the back on as sling. It’s certainly made to last.
One improvement, as so often comes up with duffle bags, is the lack of compartments available to really step it up as an outdoor travel duffle bag rather than just a good-sized dry bag for aquatic expeditions.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE OUTDOOR TRAVEL BAG
- Hard-wearing waterproof vinyl exterior
- Large opening easy-access lid
- Dual anti-theft zip locking device for security
- Padded lid and padded base for extra protection
- Magnetic handle keeper for easy pick-up
- 3 different carry handle options (backpack, low carry, shoulder sling)
- Multiple tie-down points for strapping on car, kayak, tent etc.
- Multiple colours available (blue, charcoal, orange)
Those are some serious specifications for an outdoor travel duffle bag that’s currently on sale at AlpineTrek for a little over £50 and free delivery.
But is it the ultimate duffle bag?